I fell like we all have the one pair of pants or maybe it’s a shirt that we hold on to in hopes of one day fitting back into it…for me it has been a pair of khaki pants that I have held onto since high school. I don’t know why I haven’t let go of these pants. I don’t know what the attraction is- I probably bought them for like $20 somewhere random…they just always made me feel good and sexy and skinny in high school so I haven’t let go.
For the record the scale still has not moved (well, I haven’t checked in a week or two) but I’ve lost inches!! I know I’ve talked about this before, but I really do think it is important to remind ourselves there is more than one way to be fitter, skinnier, and most importantly healthier!
As a quick review of my plan (my totally by accident plan by the way…) here goes:
- No pop
- No fast food (anything with a drive thru)
- Water (although I can’t say I’m too good at this one…)
- Breakfast (for me it’s usually some dry cereal with water or juice)
- Krav Maga twice a week for 3-4 hours (total)
- Pole twice a week for 3-5 hours (total)
- A few extra classes when I’m in the mood
Woo Woo!! Guess it’s finally paying off! I will look hot in my bikini on my honeymoon and now I just need to maintain everything until my friend’s wedding next summer (gotta look hot there too!!)